Incredible example of a 1982 Gibson Les Paul Custom in rare “Silverburst” finish, all original and in very good condition. Only some minor playwear, scratches, small dents, mostly on the backside of the body, and a few on the topside. The original frets are still like new and barely show any visible playwear and the finish is still very bright and silver. The tuners came with the fold-out “Sidewinders”. Comfortable medium-sized neck and great sound! Includes Original Case.
Serial #: 80612527
Made in 1982 in the Nashville Factory. This was a golden era for Les Paul Customs at the Nashville factory.
This particular guitar sounds incredible, beautiful tone and sound, and the sustain is remarkable. This guitar really provides that quintessential Les Paul sound that is so heavily sought after.
- 1-piece Mahagoni Body,
- 3-piece Maple neck,
- Maple top in “Silverburst” nitro-finish,
- Ebony fretboard with 23 original frets,
- 2x orig. Gibson “Pat.Nr.” T-Top Humbuckers,
- Chrome hardware,
- 6x Gibson “Sidewinder” tuners,
- Nashville Tune-O-Matic bridge,
- Original Gibson Case with Blue Lining.